* Consult Opening Notes.October 2019
* League fees are due by October 31
* Rule books are issued after the fees are paid and the registration form is submitted, Jenny will have an updated list and rule books at the November Steering Committee meeting
* Judges certification tests should be available by the December,. Those coaches who are not certified should shadow a certified judge in preparation for the testing. Eric, can you send a list of judges to everyone?
* Please remind coaches that players may request a second or even a third judge.
* Even veteran judges make errors (unbelievably, even me) It's always good to check with someone else to validate a tricky ruling.
1) Each region has an executive board member who will handle schools that have not paid their league fees. (A- Tony, B- Eric, C-Karen, D-Deborah, E- Alvercheal) Schools that have not paid can only play themselves and their scores will not count.